By accessing the website at https://lcdgetaway.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gabriel Communications’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gabriel Communications’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gabriel Communications at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CFR and LCD Cruise website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CFR and LCD Cruise makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CFR and LCD Cruise does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CFR and LCD Cruise or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CFR and LCD Cruise’s website, even if a CFR and LCD Cruise authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CFR and LCD Cruise’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CFR and LCD Cruise does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CFR and LCD Cruise may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Gabriel Communications does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CFR and LCD Cruise has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CFR and LCD Cruise of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
CFR and LCD Cruise may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tennessee and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
10. Refund Policy
We offer refunds for cabins based on the refund policy listed below. Please call customer service at 800-820-5405 to obtain a refund.
Cancellation and Refund Policy Each passenger acknowledges that the Gabriel Communications Cancellation Policy supersedes the policies of the Royal Caribbean International Ticket Contract. Cancellation fees for cruise reservations will be assessed according to the date of cancellation, as noted in the Cancellation Fee Schedule below and will apply to all guests on the reservation. Cancellations must be made online through the reservation system by calling Customer Service at 1-800-820-5405 (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm MT). The refund amount will depend on the date of cancellation, as stated in the Cancellation Fee Schedule below. A change in reservation, but not a total cancellation, such as a stateroom category downgrade, may also result in fees being assessed.
No refunds will be made in the event of interruption or cancellation by any passenger after commencement of the cruise. No refunds will be given for cruise no-shows. Once any reservation payment is confirmed, the reservation is subject to cancellation fees according to the following cancellation fee schedule. Any cancellation within 30 days of registration prior to May, 1 will be eligible for a full refund minus the $500 non-refundable deposit. ANY cancellation after May 1st, will be subject to applicable cancellation policy.
After 30 days post Registration Date
**not available after May 1, 2019**
25% of total reservation cost
After July 31st
50% of total reservation cost
After October 16th
100% of total reservation cost
Airline ticket cancellation is subject to the cancellation policy of the specific airline.
11. Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within seven days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx. Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to CFR and LCD Cruise the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. CFR and LCD Cruise reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service.
You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with CFR and LCD Cruise and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.